Required Years of Experience
Role: Marketing Associate, NYC
TALEA is searching for a Marketing Associate to support the execution of multi-channel marketing for our taproom and our craft beer in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
TALEA’s brewery and taproom in Williamsburg, Brooklyn opened in March 2021. Our hospitality-focused experience showcases our signature low-bitterness, fruit-forward beers, boasts unique beer cocktails, and features a small, unique food program, all with a focus on tours & tastings. With our 20 barrel brew house and pilot system, we will continue to brew and release crowd favorites as well as experimental small batch beers, all with the mission of creating easy-to-love beers “perhaps to replace that glass of rosé” (Florence Fabricant, The New York Times).
TALEA is looking for an organized and creative beer and hospitality lover to support the execution and reporting of all multi-channel marketing campaigns including social media, paid social, influencers, email, print, website, and all marketing materials. Experience in marketing strategy and execution and a passion for craft beer are required. This role is part-time hourly based in our Williamsburg brewery with the opportunity to grow into a full-time position with benefits.
As a member of the nimble TALEA team, you’ll be joining a growing company in its early stage and working closely with the Taproom Managers, Head of Operations, Lead Brewers, and Co-Founders - be prepared to get your hands dirty! We value autonomy, ambition, grit, and an insatiable desire to exceed expectations. If you’re looking for a fun, fast-paced, challenging opportunity, we’d love to hear from you.
- Conceptualize and execute new opportunities for company growth
- Manage social media channels including Instagram and Tik Tok
- Identify and test new marketing channels to support company growth
- Analyze and report on key KPIs across marketing channels using Google Analytics, Mailchimp, and other marketing platforms
- Ideate, create, and execute content marketing campaigns across channels
- Assist in efforts to grow taproom revenue and wholesale beer sales
- Find, evaluate, test, and prove untapped growth opportunities
- Leverage analytic tools to report and inform future marketing efforts
- Run A/B tests across marketing disciplines
- Keep updated on industry and competitive trends and regularly informing the team of noteworthy news items and opportunities
- Engage in outreach to corporations, local businesses and surrounding neighborhoods, about planning events and partnerships
- Establish and maintain good relationships with vendors
- Passionate about craft beer, excited about TALEA’s vision, and obsessed with customer satisfaction
- Enthusiastic and comfortable working for an early-stage company in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing / social media management preferred
- Track record of making data-driven decisions
- Experience leveraging marketing automation tools
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined, you take initiative and work autonomously; you bring creative ideas to the table and see projects through to completion
- This role is a part-time hourly position with competitive pay based on experience; potential to become full-time salary over time.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience)
Brewery, Bar / Lounge, Upscale Casual
TALEA Beer Co. is a brewery & taproom in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, creating easy-to-love fruited sours and hazy IPAs served in a spacious, welcoming taproom.
TALEA was created by Tara and LeAnn, who met after leaving their corporate jobs in tech and media to join the beer industry. They founded TALEA with the goal of making craft beer more inclusive and approachable. The TALEA taproom brings together beer novices and hop fanatics alike to enjoy beer flights, cheese plates, beer cocktails, and local wines.