Required Years of Experience
Gianna is looking for Servers to join our FOH team.
Link Restaurant Group was founded by James Beard Award winning executive Chef Donald Link and Stephen Stryjewski, with the goal to support the continuous growth of their family of restaurants in New Orleans. Currently that includes Herbsaint, Cochon, Cochon Butcher, Peche Seafood Grill, Gianna, La Boulangerie and Calcasieu Private Dining. Growing up in south Louisiana taught Chef Link about the importance of traditions and the regions unique flavors, which helped define their guiding philosophy to produce honest, simple food.
We offer competitive wages, career progression and professional development, health insurance and 401k with company match.
We are looking for individuals who are enthusiastic about delivering great service and food! We are looking for driven individuals with 2+ years of experience in fine dining service. A positive and professional attitude in our fast paced, high volume setting is a must. Experience in a ‘Front-Waiter/Back-Waiter’ team, interest in local, seasonal, and sustainable food as well as fundamental wine knowledge are a plus. Our ideal candidate is a team player who takes pride in not just serving food but creating positive dining experiences for local, national, and international guests.
- Oversee the guest experience and act as guest advocate regarding inquiries and additional needs on the menu
- Stay updated on all menu items, preparation, and ingredients of all dishes
- Ensure proper table maintenance including water service, pre-bussing, clear plates between courses, etc.
- Ensure guests are charged correctly and accurately and receive payment in a timely fashion for all items served
- Support other team members to ensure guest satisfaction before, during, and after service in the completion of their duties.
- Adhere to grooming and dress code standards
Skills and Requirements
- At least two years of related experience
- Team player with exceptional work ethic
- Quick learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Must love food and learning about food
- Food and beverage knowledge a plus
- High volume restaurant experience preferred
- An enthusiasm to learn and grow with us
- Full-time and flexible schedule availability
- The physical demands for this position are seeing, hearing, speaking, reaching, frequently lifting up to 50 pounds, sitting, standing for 4 to 8 hours, bending, and moving intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
LRG is a fully vaccinated company; we require that all employees be vaccinated and can provide proof of vaccination on the first day of employment.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Link Restaurant Group reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of LRG or its managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
LRG is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, creed, religion, gender (including gender identity or expression), pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, ancestry, national origin, alienage or citizenship, age, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, or other protected status.
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k, Dining Discounts