Required Years of Experience
Boka Restaurant Group is excited to announce that Alla Vita, a casual Italian restaurant in partnership with executive chef Lee Wolen, is seeking experienced and talented Line Cooks! This exciting restaurant, designed by Kehoe Designs, will sit at the corner of Randolph and Jefferson in Chicago's historic Fulton Market District.
This is an ideal position for someone who is dedicated to the art of hospitality and is seeking to become a member of a hard-working team. Qualified candidates MUST possess:
- at least 1 year of experience in a fast-paced, chef-driven restaurant
- hospitality focused
***We are excited to offer up to $1000 in signing and referral bonuses***
Qualified Line Cooks must be energetic, enthusiastic, and have a great attitude.
The job responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Knowing and complying consistently with restaurants’ portion sizes; cooking methods; quality standards; and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Treating guests’ allergies with the utmost seriousness and comply with the Allergy Protocol set by restaurant management.
- Comply with all safety and sanitation (including handwashing) guidelines and procedures.
- Ability to lift 10- 20lbs if necessary.
- Safely and effectively use all necessary tools and equipment.
- Stand and walk for an entire shift, including moving safely through all areas of the restaurant.
Boka Restaurant Group offers. competitive compensation, 401(k) program, Health, Dental & Voluntary benefits package, and immense growth potential!
If you feel you meet the requirements, are a team player, experienced, passionate, and dedicated to your craft, we want to hear from you! Please reply with a copy of your resume AND a cover letter detailing why you would be a great addition to our team!
Compensation: Hourly ($18.00 - $24.00)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k, Potential Bonuses, Dining Discounts