Required Years of Experience
Peche is currently looking for a Server Assistant to join our team.
Link Restaurant Group was founded by James Beard Award winning executive Chef Donald Link and Stephen Stryjewski, with the goal to support the continuous growth of their family of restaurants in New Orleans. Currently that includes Herbsaint, Cochon, Cochon Butcher, Peche Seafood Grill, Gianna, La Boulangerie and Calcasieu Private Dining. Growing up in south Louisiana taught Chef Link about the importance of traditions and the regions unique flavors, which helped define their guiding philosophy to produce honest, simple food.
We offer competitive wages, career progression and professional development, health insurance and 401k with company match.
A Server Assistant is essential to the efficient flow of service in the dining room, ensuring that the service staff has all the tools needed for service. We are seeking experienced and confident people who understand the standards of world class service and hospitality.
- Roll silverware and cut paper before the beginning of service
- Clean and set tables to restaurant standards
- Build and break down tables
- Clean sections including sweeping the floor
- Pull dirty plates from tables while guests are still seated and run food
- Serve beverages promptly
- Re-stocking service stations (mise en place, glassware, share plates, paper goods, linens, roll-ups)
- Refill and maintain beverage stations (coffee, tea, ice etc.)
- Emptying trash and bus pans: Server Station, Bars, and Mezzanine
- Polishing silver and glassware
- Attend to guests’ request that don’t involve a transaction or adding something to the bill
- Answer guests’ questions regarding our restaurant and/or menu items
- Assist other restaurant personnel with tasks when necessary
- The physical demands for this position are seeing, hearing, speaking, reaching, frequently lifting up to 50 pounds, sitting, standing for 4 to 8 hours, bending, and moving intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Link Restaurant Group reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of LRG or its managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
LRG is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, creed, religion, gender (including gender identity or expression), pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, ancestry, national origin, alienage or citizenship, age, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, or other protected status.
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k, Dining Discounts