Required Years of Experience
Are you excited to learn?
Are you sick of unprofessional work environments?
Want a company where you have growth potential?!
Yes, to all 3? Then you have found the right place!
We are searching for talented, energetic Chef de Cuisines to lead our hardworking team!
We are part of Fearless Restaurant Group; a multi-concept group of 11 independent restaurants based in Philadelphia, PA and Long Beach Island, NJ. As a company, we are defined by our talent, teamwork, resources, opportunity and a workplace built on loyalty and respect. We're a creative, ambitious business with an aggressive growth strategy and require like-minded leaders to join us as we move forward.
Qualified individuals will be a natural leader and have impeccable cooking technique.
-Professional demeanor with Jedi like temperament
- Minimum of 2 years of cooking in a professional environment
- A passion for purveyor/local farmer relationships
- Advanced knife handling skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Menu/recipe development
- Sound cooking skill and technique
- Working all stations
- Family meal
- Food budgeting
- Food cost optimization
- Food safety knowledge
- Staff education
Salary is negotiable and depends on experience, with eligibility for Fearless Restaurant Group's Benefits Package:
- Basic medical essential plan, dental, and short-term disability insurance available after 30-days service
- 10 days paid vacation (yr 1-2); 15 days paid vacation (yr 3)
- Employee Dining Benefit Program at all Fearless Restaurant locations 100% comp
- 401 K with Vanguard
- Career growth opportunities with all 10 Fearless Restaurants
Compensation: Salary (Based on Experience)
Other jobs you might be interested in
Bar / Lounge, Upscale Casual
Part of Fearless Restaurants
Part of Fearless Restaurants, a new restaurant opening spring of 2018, located at the Inn of Penn in the heart of University City. Designer ROHE creative of Harp + Crown, Bud + Marilyns, White Dog Café's Parlor Bar is designing the concept.
Louie is an American bistro with French influence! It will be an indoor/outdoor upscale casual venue. Our FOH team will wear jeans and t-shirts!
Our interviews/training will take place at our sister restaurant White Dog Café 2 blocks away.