Required Years of Experience
Bianca, a Cushman Concepts Restaurant is looking for a Restaurant Manager with a focus on the bar. The Bar Manager is responsible for daily front of house shift operations including supervision of all staff, staffing levels, food & beverage quality. Additionally, they are part of a team responsible for the safety and upholding our commitment to a culture of care both for each other and each of our guests. Candidates must have the ability to control labor and operating expenses through effective scheduling, budgeting, purchasing decisions, and inventory control. The position involves the planning, organization and working directly with employees while ensuring superior quality and consistency in the preparation of all food and beverage items and guest relations This is a full time, salaried position offering great benefits and an educational environment.
• Lead pre-shift meeting with all staff on a daily basis
• Cash handling
• Manage bar team
• Manage the business aspects of the bar, such as ordering, inventory, and reordering supplies, managing budgets, and setting goals and service expectations
• Hiring and training staff to provide excellent service to patrons.
• Creating effective schedules and quickly resolving conflicts to ensure that the bar is well staffed during peak hours.
• Setting and enforcing quality and safety controls.
• Working with diverse personalities both on the staff and patrons.
• Helping plan and taking part in promotional events.
• Help in bar menu development and R&D.
• Maintaining a fun, safe atmosphere for patrons.
• Must have at least two (2) or more years management experience in the Food & Beverage industry, with previous bar experience.
• Preferably TIPS and ServSafe Certification
• High volume experience
• Open availability required (including weekends and holidays)
• Have solid experience with and knowledge of cocktails, liquors, beers & wine
• Basic computer skills- POS handling
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Experience in a high-volume bar atmosphere
• Excellent problem-solving, and customer service skills.
• Ability to diffuse tense situations and resolve conflicts.
• Willingness to work during peak hours,including nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Effectively delegate responsibilities and maximize resources.
Compensation: Salary (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off
Part of Cushman Concepts
Bianca means a clean slate, a virtual white plate primed for delicious expression and ready to transport you to far off places. Bianca is a family-friendly restaurant in Chestnut Hill, MA, that celebrates the ability to be influenced by our world travels, but is as comfortable as our own kitchens.