Click your avatar to access saved jobs and applications
Tied House is a music-forward hang-out space and restaurant/bar located in the Southport Corridor neighborhood of Chicago, operating in conjunction with the historical music venue, Schubas Tavern. Inspired by the artists that play the venue each night, the food reflects comfort and ease inside a bright and inviting ambiance.
We are seeking to add to our talented BOH team with an ambitious and passionate line cook.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Prepare food for service
2. Rotate items in cooler daily
3. Follow recipes for bulk prep
4. Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
5. Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
6. Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
1. At least 1 year of experience as a line cook preferred and/or culinary student or graduate.
2. Strong passion and dedication to food, beverage, and hospitality
3. Have great time management skills
4. Ability to comply with physical demands
1. Ability to be flexible and open-minded about job demands
2. Ability to work varied schedules, as business dictates
3. Ability to stand for 8-10 hours
COMPENSATION: Hourly (Based on Experience)
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience)
Project Manager + HR