Required Years of Experience
Managers oversee the day-to-day operations of the restaurant, under the direction of the General Manager and Assistant General Manager.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Under the Direction of the General Manager, manages hourly restaurant team including scheduling, cuts, service, counseling and training of staff.
- Touches all tables and guests to ensure 100% guest satisfaction and rectifies any negative impressions.
- Ensures standards for product quality and service are maintained at all times.
- Hires, trains, develops and appraises staff effectively. Takes corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy. Consults with human resources as appropriate.
- Builds and maintains relationships with vendors.
- Monitors liquor costs and labor costs.
- Submits nightly reports on service, sales, labor & liquor costs, negative impressions, etc.
- Ensures restaurant is at or above Schulson Collective standards in terms of cleanliness; reports any Facilities repairs as needed.
- Consistently meets standards outlined within the Schulson Collective’s Core Values.
- Maintains organized employee files to ensure compliance.
This position is directly responsible for leading hourly staff within assigned restaurant.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally push and/or pull up to 50 pounds. The employee will spend over 4 hours daily standing or walking.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) Restaurant Management, Hospitality Management or related field preferred.
- 3 or more years of experience in Restaurant Management
- Knowledge of industry trends, menu creation, coaching/training and building Restaurant Management teams.
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office products, DolceClock, OpenTable, Resy and TripleSeat.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours and days. Must exhibit top-notch teamwork.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Compensation: Salary (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k, Potential Bonuses
Other jobs you might be interested in
Wine Bar, Restaurant Group, Fine Dining, Upscale Casual, Cafe, Quick Service, Bar / Lounge
Part of Schulson Collective
Inspired by generations of Italian cooking and culture, Michael Schulson brings a fresh twist to the classics. Enjoy hand-made pasta, hand-rolled cannolis, and every meal in between at Giuseppe & Sons.