Required Years of Experience
Ralph Brennan Restaurant Group now hiring an experienced maintenance worker.
- General understanding of electrical, mechanical, plumbing, and general maintenance procedures for restaurant equipment and building needs.
- Experience changing motors, familiar with meters, and troubleshooting basic tech skills.
- Painting / preventative maintenance required.
- A/C & refrigeration experience a plus!
- 1+ yrs relevant work experience. Restaurant experience a plus.
- Flexible schedule / on-call nights and weekends vary.
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Free Shift Meals + employee discount at all Ralph Brennan Restaurants
- Excellent opportunities for career growth
Drug free workplace
Compensation: Hourly ($15.00 - $19.00)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k, Dining Discounts
Part of Ralph Brennan Restaurant Group
Ralph Brennan has welcomed guests to his tables for over three decades with the vision of preserving and celebrating Louisiana’s rich bounty of food and culture.
Where the culinary culture of New Orleans is concerned, you don't get much more in-the-thick-of-it than Ralph Brennan. A third generation scion of the family whose name is synonymous with New Orleans restaurants, he is steeped in the industry as a consummate professional - and as an enthusiastic wine and food connoisseur, in the truest sense of the word.