Required Years of Experience
Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants, by James Beard Award-winning and Michelin-Starred Chef Fabio Trabocchi, is now accepting applications for our Chef de Cuisine opportunity within our acclaimed restaurants which include Fiola, Fiola Mare, Del Mar and Sfoglina Pasta House.
If you understand the standards of world class service and hospitality and would like to be a part of a growing restaurant group and work with some of the city's best hospitality and culinary professionals, we would love to meet and invite you to discover the opportunities to advance your career within our company.
Some of our recent company awards and accolades include but not limited to:
- Restaurant Association of Metropolitan Washington's RAMMY Awards Finalist "Best New Restaurant of the Year" 2018
- James Beard Foundation's "Best New Restaurant" Semifinalist 2018
- Washingtonian "100 Very Best Restaurants" #3, 2018
- Washington Post, Three Stars 2018
- Bloomberg, "17 Most Exciting Restaurants Opening around the World this Fall", September 2017
- 1 Star, Washington DC Michelin Guide, 2019
- 1 Star, Washington DC Michelin Guide, 2018
- 1 Star, Washington DC Michelin Guide, 2017
- James Beard Foundation's "Outstanding Service Program" Semifinalist 2017
- Washingtonian "100 Very Best Restaurants" 2017
- Restaurant Association of Metropolitan Washington's RAMMY Awards Finalist "Wine Program of the Year" 2017
- Be a part of an award-winning restaurant group which continues to expand
- Company sponsored health care plan
- Competitive Pay
- Top Rated Earnings
- Excellent Training & Development Opportunities
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- Referral Bonuses
- Minimum of 2-4+ years of relevant culinary management experience in an Italian fine dining or upscale restaurant preferred, exp. in high volume a plus.
- Experience with Italian concepts
- Professional, articulate, friendly, and punctual.
- Demonstrates drive to provide exceptional guest service.
- Open availability
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Professional appearance and grooming standard appropriate for a premier fine dining restaurant.
How to apply:
Please reply to this post with an updated copy of your resume
To learn more about our company, please visit: www.fabiotrabocchi.com
Compensation: Salary (Based on Experience)
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants
Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Fabio Trabocchi restaurants does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under state or local law.