Required Years of Experience
Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants by James Beard Award Winning and Michelin-Starred Chef Fabio Trabocchi are now accepting applications for our Food Runner opportunity.
We are seeking experienced and confident people who understand the standards of world class service and hospitality, so if you'd like to be a part of a growing restaurant group and work with some of the city's best hospitality and culinary professionals, we would love to meet you!
Some of our recent awards and accolades for our restaurants include:
- 1 Star, Washington DC Michelin Guide, 2019
- Restaurant Association of Metropolitan Washington's RAMMY Awards Finalist "Best New Restaurant of the Year" 2018
- James Beard Foundation's "Best New Restaurant" Semifinalist 2018
- Washingtonian "100 Very Best Restaurants" #3, 2018
- Washington Post, Three Stars, February 7, 2018
- Bloomberg, "17 Most Exciting Restaurants Opening around the World this Fall", September 2017
- 1 Star, Washington DC Michelin Guide, 2018
- 1 Star, Washington DC Michelin Guide, 2017
- James Beard Foundation's "Outstanding Service Program" Semifinalist 2017
- Washingtonian "100 Very Best Restaurants" 2017
- Restaurant Association of Metropolitan Washington's RAMMY Awards Finalist "Wine Program of the Year" 2017
- Be a part of an award-winning restaurant group which continues to grow
- Competitive Pay
- Company sponsored health care plan and optional vision/dental coverage after 60 days of full time
- Excellent training & development opportunities
- Employee Meals
- Referral Bonuses
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant restaurant experience in a fine dining or upscale restaurant/luxury hotel preferred
- An appetite for providing memorable hospitality
- Excellent emotional self-awareness under pressure
- Gracious and pleasant demeanor with a positive attitude
- Professional appearance and grooming standards appropriate for a premier fine dining restaurant
How to apply:
All interested candidates who meet the above qualifications are encouraged to apply through our ATS directly, which is found via the following link:
To learn more about our company, visit our website: www.fabiotrabocchi.com or watch our Join our Journey video:
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience)
Other jobs you might be interested in
1 Employee RecommendationSee Details
Part of Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants
Located at the District Wharf, DC's most exciting new destination, is Fabio and Maria Trabocchi's latest culinary vision. Del Mar is a celebration of Maria, her Spanish heritage, and the family's traditions created and preserved at their home on the island of Mallorca. Featuring authentic seafood fare and flavors from the coasts of Spain, the robust menu includes tapas, raw bar, charcoal grilled fish, seafood stews, and a variety of rice dishes (yes, paella)!
The space, not to be outdone by the menu, is a feast for the eyes. A visit here will feel like a mini getaway with walls of windows to drink in the views, vibrant coastal hues, and layers of textures and patterns carefully selected to transport you.
Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Fabio Trabocchi restaurants does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under state or local law.