Required Years of Experience
Benoit , a casually elegant, restaurant from Chef Alain Ducasse, is looking for a passionate, experienced and motivated Bartender to join our talented Front of House Team.
In this position, you are part of creating a unique & memorable Dining Experience to our guests and we look forward to meeting you!
- Fully committed to grow our Bar program with creativity and inovation
- A culinary background especially in French cuisine, Cocktails, Spirits and Wine
- A passion for food, wine and service Experience with employee development and training
- A desire for growth and have long term goals in the service industry
- A focus on hospitality and guest rapport alongside development of a regular clientele
- Proper Etiquette, a warm smile, personality and character
- Able to go above and beyond to create an incredible dining experience
- Provide superior customer service to our guests
- Assist in food and beverage selection, presenting menu and answering guest questions regarding menu, cuisine and beverages.
- Represent the bar programm in mixing drinks, provide Service at the bar and on our terrace.
- Transmit orders to bar and kitchen identifying special requests and any dietary restrictions
- Maintain open communication with all team member and support each other
- Adhere to sanitation, safety and alcohol beverage control policies, especially new COVID guidelines.
- Process guest bills efficiently and correctly.
- Provide COVID-19 vaccine proof or weekly testing
Competitive compensation including tips and other benefits.
For more information Benoit New York | Alain Ducasse, visit our website at www.benoitny.com
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience) plus tips
Wine Cellar Organization
Food and Beverage Pairing Knowledge
Other jobs you might be interested in
1 Employee RecommendationSee Details
Part of Alain Ducasse Entreprise
CONTEMPORARY FRENCH BISTRO BY ALAIN DUCASSE
Alain Ducasse’s bistro evokes the charm and pleasure of the original Benoit in Paris, which opened its doors in 1912.
At Benoit New York, a few steps away from the boutiques of 5th avenue and Central Park, guests enjoy a warm and authentic experience. Open since 2008, the restaurant underwent a renovation in August 2016, bringing a contemporary touch to the classic space. The refreshed design still retains traditional French bistro elements, mixed with a warmer, yet lighter and airier décor and atmosphere.
At the helm, Executive Chef Laëtitia Rouabah, who was previously at Allard, one of the last remaining, authentic bistros in Paris. The updated menu showcases both bistro favorites as well as innovative takes on familiar flavors.
The Wine Bar is a vibrant space for guests to learn, indulge and interact, driving the dynamic nature of the beverage program, including a wine list of over 550 references, from iconic French producers to domestic discoveries.
Tel. +(1) 646 943 7373