Required Years of Experience
Sunday Vinyl is looking for talented individuals to join our Dining Room team. No experience is required but an enthusiasm to learn and ambition to grow is a must. We are looking for smart and passionate individuals seeking to grow their careers in hospitality. Applicants must be motivated to further their knowledge in wine, food and hospitality. Individuals will be learning to work the front door, supporting the dining room team, and working with management to care for our guests.
- Compensation: Hourly base rate with shared tip pool
- Whole House Tip Share Model (we share tips among all hourly employees!)
- Estimated hourly wage $17-$21 per hour to start (with opportunity to earn more!)
- Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dining Discounts
- Hospitality tip-share model, Employee Assistance Program and Wellness Package
Please send resume in pdf or word format. Serious inquiries only please.
Compensation: Hourly ($20.00 - $30.00)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k, Dining Discounts
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Frasca Hospitality Group
Sunday Vinyl is located in Denver's Union Station neighborhood right next to Tavernetta. The newest of the group's restaurants celebrates the culture of both wine and music with a loud, distinctive personality; while still exhibiting Frasca Hospitality Group core values and hospitality.