Required Years of Experience
The FOH Manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining guest services. They are responsible for the various tasks involved in the overall operation of the restaurant including opening and closing the restaurant, measuring business trends, maximizing sales/profitability by developing staff, controlling expenses, shortage and all aspects of service and guest satisfaction. The FOH Manager is responsible for managing the floor before, during and after service. This individual must possess the ability to quickly and effectively delegate job tasks to a large staff. This position oversees the day-to-day needs of the restaurant.
Job Responsibilities: Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Report by scheduled time.
• Model for team high standard of company policy and protocol compliance.
• Ensure that each guest receives outstanding service by providing a friendly, professional environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every guest, maintaining standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of guest service.
• Provide leadership for employee relations through effective communications, coaching, training and development.
• Staff management which includes recruiting, hiring, training, motivating, scheduling, payroll, performance evaluation, and disciplining of employees.
• Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations which may include but is not limited to
• manage reservations and any reservation/seating software
• scheduling of staff and section assignments
• opening and closing duties
• oversee hourly staff and assist staff where needed in service
• daily bank reconciliation
• assist with inventory management
• assist with beverage program where needed
• plan and assign daily goals, tasks and assignments including during service and side work
• ensure proper completion of work through follow up
• Resolve any problems that arise and communicate with supervisor(s).
• Assist in managing compliance with state and federal regulations as well as adherence to all Company policies and procedures.
• Maintain strict health and hygiene standards in the restaurant in accordance with all state health department guidelines.
• Observe all the food-safety requirements established by your state department of health.
• Follow Center for Disease Control (CDC) sanitation guidelines.
• Comply with QB uniform and hygiene policies.
• Work to build apprenticeship and employee development programs.
• Perform other duties as directed by management.
• Available to work various shifts, including scheduled and on-call, nights, weekends and holidays.
• 100% - Walks and stands during entire service
• Must be able to move, carry and lift up to 50 pounds with frequency throughout shift.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent, relevant fine dining experience required.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - shows a demonstrated ability to lead and motivate
employees through effective communication.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills and be able to multi-task.
• Ability to perform short- and long-range planning.
• Excellent project and program management skills
• Must be a team player.
• Ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment.
• Maintain exceptional workplace safety procedures and sanitation skills according to Department of
Health standards for hygiene and safe food handling.
• Maintain computer proficiency including ability to use Microsoft Office programs, as well as industry
specific software including POS, Accounting, and HRIS systems.
• Must be certified in food protection by the state or applicable authority.
• Knowledge of sanitation protocols issued by Center for Disease Control.
Our great perks and benefits include:
- A robust medical plan with a significant employer contribution for Full-time employees
- Supplementary benefits including Dental, Vision, Life, and Transit benefits
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- BIG Employee Dining Discounts
- Wellness Programs
- "Quality Life" ‑ charity opportunities, employee contests, and other fun group events
Quality Branded is a group of upscale restaurants, which are owned or managed by father-son restaurateurs Alan and Michael Stillman with chef Craig Koketsu, including the flagship location of Smith and Wollensky, Quality Meats New York, Quality Italian New York and Denver, Park Avenue (Autumn, Winter, Spring, Summer), Quality Bistro, Quality Eats, and Don Angie.
Compensation: Salary (Based on Experience)
Fine Dining Service
High Volume Service
Food Safety Knowledge
Team Development and Training
Other jobs you might be interested in
Upscale Casual, Casual Dining
Part of Quality Branded
Quality Italian, the renowned New York Italian focused steakhouse from the Quality Branded group, is coming to Cherry Creek in early 2017. Quality Italian presents a menu of modern day adaptations of traditional Italian‑American steakhouse fare.
Quality Branded is a group of upscale restaurants, which are owned or managed by father-son restaurateurs Alan and Michael Stillman with chef Craig Koketsu, including the flagship location of Smith & Wollensky, Maloney & Porcelli, Quality Meats New York & Miami Beach, Quality Italian, Park Avenue (Autumn, Winter, Spring, Summer), and their newest location, Quality Eats. The group is currently working on opening Quality Italian Denver in early 2017.
Quality Branded makes offering comprehensive benefits to our employees a priority. We offer fantastic traditional benefits as well as some great perks that we hope makes you love working here! In addition to our benefits, we pride ourselves on our long term employees and opportunities for growth in your career, and have a commitment to develop our current employees and promote from within whenever possible.