Required Years of Experience
Quality Branded is hiring Line Cooks and Lead Line Cooks to join the team at our Middle Eastern concept. Opening Summer 2021.
Candidates must have:
- Exceptional culinary skills.
- Experience in high volume, premier restaurants.
- 1 year minimum prior experience as Chef de Partie/Line Cook
We provide you:
- A real career in the restaurant industry.
- An established, stable, professional company.
- Opportunities for advancement and growth within our multiple locations.
- Great perks and benefits.
Signing Bonus paid to the right candidates.
Our great perks and benefits include:
- A robust medical plan with a significant employer contribution for Full-time employees
- Supplementary benefits including Dental, Vision, Life, and Transit benefits
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- BIG Employee Dining Discounts
- Wellness Programs
- "Quality Life" ‑ charity opportunities, employee contests, and other fun group events
Quality Branded is a group of upscale restaurants, which are owned or managed by father-son restaurateurs Alan and Michael Stillman with chef Craig Koketsu, including the flagship location of Smith and Wollensky, Quality Meats New York, Quality Italian New York and Denver, Park Avenue (Autumn, Winter, Spring, Summer), Quality Bistro, Quality Eats, and Don Angie.
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k, Commuter Benefits, Dining Discounts
300+ Covers Per Night
Advanced Knife Skills
Wood Fire Cooking
Food Safety Knowledge
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Quality Branded
Quality Branded is a group of upscale restaurants, which are owned or managed by father-son restaurateurs Alan and Michael Stillman with chef Craig Koketsu, including the flagship location of Smith & Wollensky, Maloney & Porcelli, Quality Meats New York & Miami Beach, Quality Italian New York & Denver, Park Avenue (Autumn, Winter, Spring, Summer), Squares, and Quality Eats.
Quality Branded makes offering comprehensive benefits to our employees a priority. We offer fantastic traditional benefits as well as some great perks that we hope makes you love working here!
In addition to our benefits, we pride ourselves on our long term employees and opportunities for growth in your career, and have a commitment to develop our current employees and promote from within whenever possible.
Quality Branded is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.