Required Years of Experience
*** We are offering all Dishwasher positions a $1,000 bonus if you apply & are hired now through June 30th ***
Little Beet Table is a vibrant, full-service restaurant founded on the belief that food should make people feel their best!
Little Beet Table, along with our fast-casual sister concept, The Little Beet, takes pride in locally-sourced, thoughtful meals and a relaxed dining experience. Our menu is packed with nourishing and wholesome dishes.
Little Beet Table serves brunch, lunch, dinner and drinks with a vegetable-forward, seasonal approach and includes a little something for every appetite.
For more info on Little Beet Table visit us out @ www.thelittlebeettable.com or follow us on IG @eatlittlebeet
How We’re Caring for Our Teams:
We understand the needs of job seekers have changed within the last year due to a global pandemic and a myriad of other events. To live a life full of opportunity means that during unprecedented times we have to step up to the plate to serve YOU. Here’s what we can offer:
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Work Life Balance - We want you to work hard and play hard!
- Free LBT food during working hours
- 50% discount at our sister brand Little Beet
- You get paid weekly!
- Diversity & Inclusion Workshops
- Robust individual development plans & Opportunities to grow within company
- Safe sanitized working environments
- Health Benefits
As a Dishwasher at The Little Beet Table, you will need to be someone who can roll up his or her sleeves, be a team player, and ensure that all of our dishes are washed properly in a sanitary manner.
Here's what you'll bring to this position:
- Passion for connecting with people - You love talking to & helping our guests
- You have a positive and energetic attitude
- Like working in a fast paced environment
You will be successful in this role if you’re ready to:
- Assist in prep work
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, or pans, using dishwashers or by hand.
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Place clean dishes, utensils, or cooking equipment in storage areas.
- Sweep or scrub floors. Clean ceilings and walls and overall sanitation duties
- Operates equipment in an efficient and safe manner.
- Maintain the restaurant with regards to cleanliness, neatness and customer accessibility.
- Complete other general cleaning duties such as emptying trash cans and cleaning dining area
- Receiving incoming deliveries and maintenance of the storage of all products correctly
- Other duties as assigned by front and/or back of house management
- 1 year of experience in a food service environment is preferred
- A person with a desire to grow in the food industry is strongly preferred.
- Required to stand for long periods; walk, bend, kneel, and reach hand boxes or food containers typically weighing 50 pounds or less, without restrictions.
- Ability to develop positive working relationships will all restaurant employees and work as a part of a team by helping others as needed or requested.
- Ability to speak, read, and understand the primary language(s) of the work location
Compensation: Hourly ($14.00 - $17.00)