Required Years of Experience
*** We are offering all Prep/Line Cook positions a $1,000 bonus if you apply & are hired now through June 30th ***
Little Beet Table is a vibrant, full-service restaurant founded on the belief that food should make people feel their best!
Little Beet Table, along with our fast-casual sister concept, The Little Beet, takes pride in locally-sourced, thoughtful meals and a relaxed dining experience. Our menu is packed with nourishing and wholesome dishes.
Little Beet Table serves brunch, lunch, dinner and drinks with a vegetable-forward, seasonal approach and includes a little something for every appetite.
For more info on Little Beet Table visit us out @ www.thelittlebeettable.com or follow us on IG @eatlittlebeet
How We’re Caring for Our Teams:
We understand the needs of job seekers have changed within the last year due to a global pandemic and a myriad of other events. To live a life full of opportunity means that during unprecedented times we have to step up to the plate to serve YOU. Here’s what we can offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Work Life Balance - We want you to work hard and play hard!
- Free LBT food during working hours
- 50% discount at our sister brand Little Beet
- You get paid weekly!
- Diversity & Inclusion Workshops
- Robust individual development plans & Opportunities to grow within company
- Safe sanitized working environments
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains fast, accurate service
- Season and cook food according to recipes or personal judgment and experience under the guidance of the Chef
- Turn or stir foods to ensure even cooking
- Ensure freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old and new items, and rotating stock
- Ensure food is stored and cooked at correct temperature by regulating temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, and roasters
- Inspect and clean food preparation areas, such as equipment and work surfaces, or serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices
- Operates equipment in an efficient and safe manner
- Ensures company standards on equipment, facility, and grounds are maintained.
- Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
- Works as a team member to support other restaurant employees in their duties
- Complete other general cleaning duties such as emptying trash cans and cleaning dining area
- Ensures food quality at all times
- Other duties as assigned by Chef and/or Sous Chef
Compensation: Hourly ($14.00 - $17.00)