Required Years of Experience
***We are offering a $500 bonus for Host/Hostess role if you apply & are hired now through August 15th***
***We are looking for Host/Hostess who can work Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings only!***
Little Beet Table is a vibrant, full-service restaurant founded on the belief that food should make people feel their best! Little Beet Table, along with our fast-casual sister concept, The Little Beet, takes pride in locally-sourced, thoughtful meals and a relaxed dining experience. Our menu is packed with nourishing and wholesome dishes.Little Beet Table serves brunch, lunch, dinner and drinks with a vegetable-forward, seasonal approach and includes a little something for every appetite!
For more info on Little Beet Table visit us out @ www.thelittlebeettable.com or follow us on IG @eatlittlebeet
How We’re Caring for Our Teams
Before we get into the nitty gritty of this role, we understand the needs of job seekers have changed within the last year due to a global pandemic and a myriad of other events. To live a life full of opportunity means that during unprecedented times we have to step up to the plate to serve YOU.
Here’s what we can offer:
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Work Life Balance - We want you to work hard and play hard!
- Free LBT food during working hours
- 50% discount at our sister brand Little Beet
- You get paid weekly!
- Diversity & Inclusion Workshops
- Robust individual development plans & Opportunities to grow within company
- Safe sanitized working environments
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enthusiastically greet customers entering restaurant
- Greet guests and seat them at tables or in waiting areas
- Provide guests with menus
- Assign patrons to tables suitable for their needs and according to rotation so that servers receive an appropriate number of tables
- Speak with patrons to ensure satisfaction with food and service, to respond to complaints, or to make conversation
- Answer telephone calls and respond to inquiries or transfer calls
- Maintains the restaurant with regards to cleanliness, neatness and customer accessibility.
- Works as a team member to support other restaurant employees in their duties.
- Other duties as assigned by General Manager or Assistant Manager
- Positivity- “Have fun”, “make it happen” attitude
- Hospitality- Doing all that can be done for others- and more than in expected.
- Integrity- Being reliable. Doing the right things always, using sound judgment.
- Excellence- Doing what needs to be done, as well as it can possibly be done. Being relentless about the details.
Compensation: Hourly ($15.00 - $17.00) plus tips