Required Years of Experience
The Alinea Group is currently seeking dedicated, full-time hospitality professionals to join our team! You must be a poised, organized team player and have a passion for continuing your food and beverage education.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work as main communication between Front of House and Back of House
- Call orders to kitchen team and track the timely execution of dish
- Ensure all dishes leaving the kitchen are complete, accurately garnished, produced in a timely fashion, and taken to the proper guest tables
- Ensure FOH team is trained on presenting food items properly
- Must be able to seize, grasp, turn and hold objects with hands.
- Must be able to work on your feet for at least 8 hours.
- Fast paced movements are required to go from one part of the restaurant to another.
- Must be able to move, pull, carry, or lift at least 35 pounds.
- Occasionally kneel, bend, crouch and climb as required.
- Must be able to stand, walk, lift, bend and climb stairs for long periods of time.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, lift, reach, push, twist, walk, crouch, and squat.
- Competitive hourly wage plus tip pool
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) with up to 4% match
- Ventra transit benefit
- Employee dining discount
- Daily staff meal
Steps to Apply:
- Send in your resume for review
- Schedule a phone interview with our Human Resources team
The Alinea Group is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religion, age, veteran status, life experiences and ideas. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and strive to provide an inclusive culture that embraces diversity.
Must be eligible to legally work in the United States. We use E-Verify.
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k, Commuter Benefits, Potential Bonuses, Dining Discounts