Required Years of Experience
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Restaurant Manager!
• Constant Improvement of FOH operations
• Store-level recruitment
• Training and enforcing Major Food Group best practices and policies.
• Ensuring that guests enjoy and participate in the Major Food experience
• Manage Inventory
• Manage Employee Schedules
• Enforcing all standards of service
• 2+ years of progressive hospitality experience required
• Strong food and beverage knowledge
• Outstanding Service Skills
• Know how to be serious and passionate about you work while having fun.
• Incredible Work Ethic
• Self Motivated
• Experience managing large scale restaurants a plus
• Knowledge of the New York restaurant industry a plus
Benefits: We offer competitive salary, company subsidized medical/dental/vision, transit discount, a generous dining program, and progressive paid time off. We offer many opportunities for growth as we are fully invested in our team, performing to be the best of the best!
In New York, Major Food Group currently operates Carbone, Dirty French, Sadelle's, Parm Upper West, Parm Mulberry and Parm Woodbury Commons.
Major Food is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
Compensation: Salary (Based on Experience)
Fine Dining Service
High Volume Service
Food Safety Knowledge
Team Development and Training
Staff Management of up to 75
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Major Food Group
Dirty French is a New York bistro created by Major Food Group’s Mario Carbone, Rich Torrisi and Jeff Zalaznick. The restaurant takes its culinary cues from the timeless dishes and preparations of the classic French bistro and enlivens them utilizing modern techniques and bold flavors. Dishes like Duck à l’Orange with ras el hanout and preserved oranges and Trout Amandine with sesame and apricots remain true to their French roots but are restyled with flavors that explore the breadth and depth of the global French culinary influence. Dirty French is located in the Ludlow Hotel in Manhattan’s storied Lower East Side.