Required Years of Experience
Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants by James Beard Award Winning and Michelin-Starred Chef Fabio Trabocchi are now accepting applications for our Server opportunity within our acclaimed and celebrated restaurants, Sfoglina Pasta Housa, located in Washington, D.C. [ learn more about our Sfoglina restaurants by visiting: sfoglinadc.com ]
We are seeking experienced and confident people who understands the standards of world class service and hospitality, so if you'd like to be a part of a growing restaurant group and work with some of the city's best hospitality and culinary professionals, we would love to meet you!
Some of our recent award and accolades include but not limited to:
- Michelin "Bib Gourmand" 2018, 2019
- Thrillist, "DC's Best New Restaurants of 2017" November 2017
- Washington Post’s #2 Best New Restaurant, 2017 (Spring Dining Guide)
- 3 Stars, Washington Post, 2017
- DC Magazine’s “Top 10 Most Exciting New Restaurants” July 2017
- Zagat’s Hottest Italian Restaurants in DC” 2016
- Zagat’s “10 Most Important Restaurant Openings in DC” 2016
- Washingtonian #35 in "100 Very Best Restaurants" 2017
- RAMMY Award Nominee, “Rising Culinary Star” Chef Erin Clarke 2016
- Zagat’s “Hottest Italian Restaurants in DC” 2016
- Be a part of an award winning restaurant group which continues to grow
- Competitive Pay
- Company sponsored health care plan and optional vision/dental coverage after 60 days of full time
- Excellent training & development opportunities
- Employee Meals
- Referral Bonuses
Qualification/Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Servers at Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants provide guest-service to the highest quality standard. Primary daily duties include preparing the restaurant dining room for service, graciously and confidently taking, serving, and describing guest orders, maintaining proper cash-handling procedures and anticipating as well as accommodating guest needs throughout service while maintaining constant communication with restaurant team members to ensure service-quality standards are met in order to guarantee guests are treated to memorable hospitality experiences.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant serving experience in a fine dining or upscale restaurant/luxury hotel
- An appetite for providing memorable hospitality
- Excellent emotional self-awareness under pressure
- Gracious and pleasant demeanor with a positive attitude
- Professional appearance and grooming standards appropriate for a premier fine dining restaurant
How to apply:
Please apply with an updated copy of your resume via CulinaryAgents.
For a list of all open positions, visit our restaurant websites at: www.fabiotrabocchi.com
To learn more about our company, watch our Join our Journey video.
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience)
Other jobs you might be interested in
Upscale Casual, Casual Dining, Restaurant Group
Part of Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants
A restaurant by Fabio and Maria Trabocchi, dedicated to the tradition of handmade pasta. Now open in northwest Washington DC's Van Ness neighborhood.
Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Fabio Trabocchi restaurants does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under state or local law.