Required Years of Experience
No two days are quite the same! As our company’s business assistant, you will help us maintain complete organization of high-level tasks including bookkeeping, payroll, culture & team building, project management, customer service and more. You should be a true professional that works great under pressure and is able to connect with people in a personable and friendly manner.
The success of our business hinges on our ability to deliver high-quality virtual cooking experiences and products, and we take great pride in pitching in as a team to make sure company operations go off without a hitch, even in the midst of rapid growth and company expansion.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities may vary depending on the specific needs of the administrative, executive, and customer experience teams; these tasks may include (but are not limited to):
- Assist with bookkeeping
- Assist with payroll
- Assists with generation of financial reports
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Manage annual company renewals such as insurances, state and federal filings, etc.
- Administrative functions: scheduling, email reply, phone calls, etc.
- Organization and time management with specific high-level projects
- Handle sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner
- Company event planning
- Building and creating company newsletters
- Assist other teams and departments as needed to ensure timely, excellent delivery of products and experiences
- Coordinate repairs and updates to office equipment and supplies
Applicant Requirements and Qualifications
- Excel, Google Sheets, GSuite
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Amazing organization
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Hungry to absorb the next project
- Quickbooks, preferred
- Flexible schedule
- Positive attitude and a desire to be a part of a hardworking team
Compensation: $20 p/h plus tips
Compensation: Hourly ($20.00) plus tips
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k
Other jobs you might be interested in
There is a special allure and mystery about truffles. They’re prized delicacies, highly sought after for their distinct earthy flavor and scent, but difficult to find and extremely perishable.
While working in the best Michelin Star restaurant kitchens, including The French Laundry, Chefs Jason McKinney and Tyler Vorce loved incorporating truffles into their dishes. Sarah, who worked the front of the house at TFL, shared the Chef's love of truffles. Together, they were in awe of how one dish, made with fresh truffles and a few simple ingredients, could create special, ever-lasting memories for diners.
The Chefs conceived and launched Truffle Shuffle as an honest truffle company to provide the finest truffle products and consciously sourced and traced fresh truffles. It is our mission to personally source the best-in-class truffles and create the finest truffle products in the world. We also serve and support our community by volunteering and donating a portion of our profits to 1% For The Planet, with hope of solving the world's problems, one truffle at a time.