56 people viewed
Required Years of Experience
- The Crenn Concierge is an integral part of our team. By effectively using Tock, he/she is a liaison not only between guests and our team but also the front and back of the house. The main categories of responsibilities are reservationist work, guest services, administrative duties, and inventory/supplies management.
- Be the point of contact and the direct communication channel with Crenn Collection members. Schedule and plan any event for the restaurant and any outside catering.
- Always be the first point of contact between the host of the event and promote and upsell events.
- Maintain and monitor the reservation book and email inbox for Atelier Crenn
- Offer professional guest service by assisting guests with Tock, our reservation system, and other special requests
- Answer the phone with a proper greeting; Respond to basic questions about restaurant information and policies. Check voicemail and call back guests
- Maintain FOH, office, and BOH (upon request) supplies inventory; Update purchase log and organize by code.
- Maintain/Organize company GSuite Drive as well as physical employee files and general office organization
- Assist HR Manager with onboarding new employees
- Assist General Manager with administrative duties as needed
- Assist in creating a positive work environment; Gift employees on their birthdays/anniversaries; Help find creative ways to enhance employee experience
- Work collaboratively with the Bar Crenn Reservationist on projects as needed.
- Operational Responsibilities:
- Be the first point of contact for all private event leads that come through the webpage, infobox, and Tripleseat
- Meet clients for walkthroughs
- Collaborate with General Manager to sell Atelier and Bar Crenn space
- Draft and execute all signed contracts with guests
- Collect deposits via Tripleseat/Stripe
- Send thorough handover emails to GM with a signed contract and all major event details
- Assist GM on special requests
- Coordinate events and be ready to execute
- Follow up with the client and collect feedback after the event
- Develop procedures and coach managers to ensure event operational efficiency and clear communication
- Create menu, collateral, packaging, branding for each event
- Create internal Kitchen Sheets (“BEOs”), calendar invites.
- Coordinate meetings and follow-up.
- Work with reservationists to make sure Tock dates are blocked and released
- Welcome guests during events for an hour, if necessary (discuss with the GM)
- Send thank you to clients and collect feedback. Build a debrief note on each guest
- Run Bi-weekly event meetings to relay all information
- Gather feedback from GMs and post internal post-event recap notes
- Process final payments and close events in Tripleseat
- Collaborate with the CDG team to create new experiences in-line with the Crenn philosophy and core values.
Outside Catering Operation:
- Organize contracts, kitchen sheets, and BEOs for all offsite events.
- Coordinate all rentals, transportation, staffing, design, collateral, and other production details for successful executionFind and collaborate with outside caterers, when necessary
- Create and manage systems between the outside catering company, vendors, and CDG teams to improve operational efficiency and communication
- Approve and sign contracts with outside vendors
- Be the first point of contact between all caterers, vendors and the CDG operations teams
- Create post-event recap notes for all teams
- Update guest information for each member in order to identify preferences
- Be the main point of contact to assist members with any request
- Draft and collaborate on any newsletter and correspondence for Crenn collection
- Update Crenn collection platform and collaborate with CDG communication manager for updates on website and event collateral
- Update the calendar and ensure all members receive their benefit
- Adaptability, creative problem solving, time management, and organizational skills
- Must be friendly, warm, and professional
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Must have guest service experience, be well-spoken, and have excellent written communication skills in English
- Must also be able to communicate concisely and effectively with kitchen teams
- Must have computer and Microsoft Office proficiency, plus Google Suite
- Must have minimum food knowledge. Interest in food is definitely a must
- Must be comfortable at selling venue and consolidate all information for the operating team
Compensation: Salary (Based on Experience)