Required Years of Experience
Rose’s Restaurant Group (by James Beard Award winning Chef Aaron Silverman) is currently looking for a Server to join the Rose's Luxury team.
Some things to know about us
Our mission is “To make this the most enjoyable restaurant to work in and the most enjoyable restaurant to dine in”. This is the reason we are here. This is why we do what we do.
We are big on communication and organization. We believe these are huge keys to success. And the better we are able to communicate and organize ourselves, the more success we will have.
We are big on teaching and growth. We work hard to make sure everyone is constantly growing and learning. We want everyone who works with us to become a better cook, barista, food runner, manager and most importantly, leader.
We like having fun. While we take our jobs very seriously, we also do so lightheartedly. In other words, we love to hustle and get better everyday but we also love to do it while laughing and having fun at the same time. (And yes, that is possible).
We have awesome benefits for full-time employees
- 100% Employer covered medical benefits
- 100% Employer covered dental benefits
- Access to our Vision benefits program
- Generous Paid Leave Policy
- Access to our Parental Leave Plan
- Access to a personal Financial Advisor
- Complimentary Gym Membership
- WMATA Smart Benefits Program
- Dining Discounts at all of our locations
- Continued Education Opportunities
- Sommelier certification reimbursement
- 45 hour max work week
- All major holidays other than New Years Eve off
- Unlimited (air) high fives!
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will be hospitality focused with a strong background in service. Candidates must have one year of experience in a fine dining environment. They will be dependable, motivated to learn, committed to working as a team member, possess excellent communication skills, and will be willing and able to provide our guests with authentically warm service each night.
If you have the background and love making people happy, we’d like to hear from you. Please apply with your resume and a short cover letter.
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off