Required Years of Experience
Benoit New York | Alain Ducasse , a casually elegant, restaurant from Alain Ducasse, is looking for a passionate, experienced and motivated Hostess/Host to join our talented Front of House Team. In this position, you are the first impression of the Restaurant and we look forward to meet you.
- Following all State Health & Saftey Guidelines and working as safe as possible to protect employees & Diners.
- To assist in creating a memorable experience for all guests
- To answer the phone properly in order to register reservations or to provide the required information
- To contact guests for confirmations
- To assure the welcoming desk/area is to the standard of Alain Ducasse & Benoit NY
- To coordinate reservations and table allocations to optimize business opportunities & guests satisfaction
- Warmly and graciously greet all guests upon arrival
- When immediate seating is limited, record guest names and number of people in party and Provide guests with estimated waiting time
- Seat guests based on guest preferences and balancing of customer flow in service stations
- Thank guests as they leave and invite them to return
- Employer will ensure that the workplace is a safe enviremoment and taking all measurments to stop the spread of COVID-19
Compensation: Hourly ($18.00 - $22.00)
Benefits & Perks: Dining Discounts
Other jobs you might be interested in
1 Employee RecommendationSee Details
Part of Alain Ducasse Entreprise
CONTEMPORARY FRENCH BISTRO BY ALAIN DUCASSE
Alain Ducasse’s bistro evokes the charm and pleasure of the original Benoit in Paris, which opened its doors in 1912.
At Benoit New York, a few steps away from the boutiques of 5th avenue and Central Park, guests enjoy a warm and authentic experience. Open since 2008, the restaurant underwent a renovation in August 2016, bringing a contemporary touch to the classic space. The refreshed design still retains traditional French bistro elements, mixed with a warmer, yet lighter and airier décor and atmosphere.
At the helm, Executive Chef Laëtitia Rouabah, who was previously at Allard, one of the last remaining, authentic bistros in Paris. The updated menu showcases both bistro favorites as well as innovative takes on familiar flavors.
The Wine Bar is a vibrant space for guests to learn, indulge and interact, driving the dynamic nature of the beverage program, including a wine list of over 550 references, from iconic French producers to domestic discoveries.
Tel. +(1) 646 943 7373