Required Years of Experience
Benoit New York | Alain Ducasse is currently looking for talented line cooks, and commis.
Benoit , a casually elegant, restaurant from Alain Ducasse, is looking for passionate, and dedicate team partner. In this position, you are representing the finest french gastronomie in New York City.
- Following all State Health & Saftey Guidelines and working as safe as possible to protect employees & Diners.
- To follow the lead of the kitchen
- To follow instructions from superieurs
- Daily cleaning and food preparation always in compliant with health and safety standards
- Eager to learn and execute the standards of Alain Ducasse & Benoit NY
- Food Protection and HACCP certificate of advantage
- Employer will ensure that the workplace is a safe enviremoment and taking all measurments to stop the spread of COVID-19.
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience)
Advanced Knife Skills
Family Meal Preparation
Food Safety Knowledge
Basic Knife Skills
Cleaning / Sanitation
Other jobs you might be interested in
1 Employee RecommendationSee Details
Part of Alain Ducasse Entreprise
CONTEMPORARY FRENCH BISTRO BY ALAIN DUCASSE
Alain Ducasse’s bistro evokes the charm and pleasure of the original Benoit in Paris, which opened its doors in 1912.
At Benoit New York, a few steps away from the boutiques of 5th avenue and Central Park, guests enjoy a warm and authentic experience. Open since 2008, the restaurant underwent a renovation in August 2016, bringing a contemporary touch to the classic space. The refreshed design still retains traditional French bistro elements, mixed with a warmer, yet lighter and airier décor and atmosphere.
At the helm, Executive Chef Laëtitia Rouabah, who was previously at Allard, one of the last remaining, authentic bistros in Paris. The updated menu showcases both bistro favorites as well as innovative takes on familiar flavors.
The Wine Bar is a vibrant space for guests to learn, indulge and interact, driving the dynamic nature of the beverage program, including a wine list of over 550 references, from iconic French producers to domestic discoveries.
Tel. +(1) 646 943 7373