Required Years of Experience
A Server is above all to be passionate about the people they are taking care of, the product we serve, and the team of hospitality professionals of which they are a part. Servers guide our restaurant guests through their dining experience by providing expert recommendations related to both food and beverage. Servers are responsible for providing unobtrusive, knowledgeable, and genuine service.
• Prepare floor for each service: align tables and place settings,ensure dining room is clean and ready to receive guests
• Attend and actively participate in daily pre-shifts
• Work together with bar and support staff to facilitate guest experience
• Closing and Recovery duties to ensure restaurant is ready for next service
• Possessing and utilizing knowledge of all offered restaurant menus
SKILL & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
• Must be knowledgeable about all items on the food, cocktail, beer, and wine menu
• Must be knowledgeable on cook and prep times, menu pairings, and ingredient listings
• Effective in Touch screen POS computer usage
WHAT WE OFFER
• Competitive Pay
• Health, Dental & Vision Insurance is available for full-time
• Paid Time Off
PennyBridge is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our company participates in E-Verify and if you are hired, we will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, we are required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before we can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. We can and will only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience) plus tips
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Time Off, Commuter Benefits, Dining Discounts
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Restaurants by Chef Dan Kluger
A seasonal, market driven restaurant by Chef Dan Kluger of Loring Place with menu inspired by American diners and simple comfort food opening in the heart of Long Island City, Fall 2020
Chef & Owner