Required Years of Experience
Ideal Candidates will be:
- Passionate and hard working.
- Ensure that all given tasks are completed daily before you leave for the day and that you communicate your departure with the Chef on duty.
- Maintain expected timeliness of orders from the kitchen to the dining room.
- Preparation of dishes from station assigned by Chef/Sous Chefs.
- Ensure that all food products are prepared to maintain our quality standards consistently at all times resulting in positive feedback.
- Complete any other task given with enthusiasm, dedication and professionalism.
- Has an attitude of continuous improvement either individually or as a team member
- Adheres to new COVID-19 sanitary guidelines
- Has a positive, professional attitude; always on time and focused on the job they need to do
- Open to feedback to help improve and learn new skills
We believe in promoting within our own restaurant, so there's a great potential for growth.
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience) plus tips
Benefits & Perks: Dining Discounts
Advanced Knife Skills
Basic Knife Skills
Food Safety Knowledge
Cleaning / Sanitation