Required Years of Experience
Join us for this exciting opening!
Michelin Star Chef Alain Verzeroli seeks inspired culinary and hospitality professionals to join his pre-opening team of Le Jardinier at the Museum of Fine Arts Houston.
Chef Verzeroli spent 20 years at the helm of Chef Joel Robuchon’s Le Chateau in Tokyo, maintaining a 3 star rating from the Michelin Guide, with a prior history of iconic restaurants like Chef Alain Passard’s 3 star l’Arpege.
Le Jardinier Houston brings the vegetable-rich cuisine and classic French approach of sister restaurants, Le Jardinier Miami and Michelin Star Chef Alain Verzeroli seeks inspired culinary and hospitality professionals to join his pre-opening team of Le Jardinier at the Museum of Fine Arts Houston.
Eater Article :
We are seeking an enthusiastic and capable Runner to join our exceptional team of service leaders.
This role is responsible for always providing prompt and friendly food and beverage service to all our guests’ by following the restaurant brand standards.
As a Kitchen Server, you will gain a solid understanding of our cuisine, service standards, and company's culture laying the foundation for growth with our team.
• Develop comprehensive knowledge of all food and beverage menus: you should be answer to most guest questions.
• This role acts as a liaison between the kitchen and the dining room, acting as “the eyes” for the chef and providing
• Ensures that each dish gets delivered to the guests, assists the dining room service team with clearing guest plates, and
communicates important service notes from the dining room to the Chef/Expeditor.
• The ideal candidate has 1-2 years of restaurant experience.
• Applicants must be guest-service focused, friendly and outgoing, hardworking, team-oriented, and able to perform with
detail and finesse.
• Ability to read, speak and interpret documents in clear English.
• Must be able to exert well-paced ability in limited space and to reach other locations of the restaurant in a timely basis.
• Must be able to multi-task and manage in high volume, and high stress environments.
• Must have manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule. (including nights, weekends, and holidays)
• We seek individuals who pursue this career as a passion and a profession.
We are a team of hospitality professionals committed to creating extraordinary experiences for our guests and staff. Our mission is to operate a financially responsible organization in an environment where work feels good.
What we offer:
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
• Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
• Employee Assistance Program
• Pet Insurance Discounts
• Benefits Hub Discounts
• Family Meal Provided
• On site Educational Classes
Bastion Hospitality LLC –is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Bastion Hospitality, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of The Bastion Collection
Michelin Star Chef Alain Verzeroli seeks individuals with strong work ethic and passion for hospitality to join his service team at Le Jardinier @ MFAH
Opening in May at MFAH’s new Kinder Building is Le Jardinier, a French restaurant with chef Alain Verzeroli leading the kitchen. Vezreroli comes to Houston after 20 years of working alongside vaunted chef Joel Robuchon at iconic restaurants like Arpege, and will oversee a menu of “vegetable-rich” dishes made with locally sourced organic produce and meats. The restaurant’s open-air patio will offer views of the museum’s sculpture garden.