Required Years of Experience
As Sous Chef, your primary job is to support the Executive Chef in daily kitchen operations. This may include working line stations as needed, assisting with expediting service, helping with ordering, opening or closing the restaurant, and supporting line staff to ensure kitchen readiness and quality of food.
- Maintain professional restaurant image, including restaurant cleanliness, proper uniforms and appearance standards.
- Assist with payroll - ensure that labor reports are updated and correct.
- Manage shifts which include: daily decision making, scheduling, product quality and cleanliness.
- Train kitchen staff and assess staff’s performance. It is important that you are a motivator and driving force.
- Ensure all staff members adhere to culinary standards and regulations.
- Assist in menu development.
- Use creativity in all aspects of your day; willing to suggest new ideas.
- Adhere to the Management Expectations Manual, which will be provided to you during training.
- Annual Salary: $48,000 - $60,000.
- Frasca Hospitality Group offers a benefits package to eligible employees. The benefits include medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and disability insurance, sick and vacation paid leave, holiday pay, 401(k) with company contribution, employee assistance program and an alternative transportation incentive program. FHG is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Compensation: Salary (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k, Commuter Benefits, Potential Bonuses, Dining Discounts, Wellness Program
Other jobs you might be interested in
Fine Dining, Casual Dining
1 Employee RecommendationSee Details
Part of Frasca Hospitality Group
Tavernetta by Frasca Food and Wine opened late summer of 2017. We serve authentic regional Italian classics, feature an all Italian wine list and offer the same genuine hospitality as Frasca Food and Wine with more casual service.