Required Years of Experience
Passion for food and hospitality, a strong work ethic, great attitude, team player are requirements for applying. We expect the most out of our chefs and will give you everything we have to help you along your culinary path.
- Compensation: Hourly base rate with shared tip pool
- Whole House Tip Share Model (we share tips among all hourly employees!)
- Estimated hourly wage $18-$21 per hour (with opportunity to earn more!)
- Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dining Discounts
- Hospitality tip-share model, Employee Assistance Program and Wellness Package
Frasca Hospitality Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Compensation: Hourly ($18.00 - $21.00) plus tips
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k, Dining Discounts, Wellness Program
Gluten Free Cooking
Ice Cream / Sorbet Making
Plating and Presentation
Other jobs you might be interested in
Fine Dining, Casual Dining
1 Employee RecommendationSee Details
Part of Frasca Hospitality Group
Tavernetta by Frasca Food and Wine opened late summer of 2017. We serve authentic regional Italian classics, feature an all Italian wine list and offer the same genuine hospitality as Frasca Food and Wine with more casual service.