Click your avatar to access saved jobs and applications
Job Description - savory lead (210001453)
savory lead (Job Number: 210001453)
US-IL-Chicago-Princi Kitchen Chicago - PKCHI
Starbucks Princi Kitchen - Manufacturing and Distribution
Apply on link below:https://starbucks.taleo.net/careersection/1000222/jobdetail.ftl?job=210001453&iniurl.src=CWS-13040&tz=GMT-05%3A00&tzname=America%2FChicago
Now Baking – savory lead, Princi Kitchen
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that celebrates coffee, it’s rich tradition, and a feeling of connection. Continuing our quest in 2016, we announced a partnership with Princi, a renowned boutique bakery and café founded by Rocco Princi in 1986. Known for its artisan breads created from traditional family recipes, Princi’s six locations have become beloved experiences for customers across Milan and London.
Through the shared values for handcrafted experiences, Starbucks will expand standalone Princi specialty stores and begin including fresh baking in Starbucks Roasteries and Reserve stores, with the first opening in New York City in 2018.
Join us on this special journey!
The Princi Kitchen Savory Cook II role will have a unique and exciting opportunity to open our kitchen and help to create and refine how we bring Princi to life in our stores. The candidate for this role must have an unwavering focus on food production and quality. He/she will be responsible for supervising the savory team personnel and assisting with the preparation of food preparation in large quantities ensuring that quality and cost standards are consistently attained. This individual assists the savory manager in supervising food production for all food locations, catering events, and other functions. This candidate support the management of inventory, training, labor and equipment maintenance per need of the kitchen.
As the savory lead, Princi Kitchen, you’ll be able to apply your past culinary leadership experience to:
Food Production Leadership
• Prepares or directly supervises the preparation of a wide variety of food items, soups and sauces per prescribed recipes.
• Assists the savory manager with inventories, pricing, cost controls, requisitioning, and issuing supplies and equipment for food production.
• Consistently maintains standards of quality, cost, presentation, and flavor of foods.
Planning & Prioritizing
• Consults on proper staffing for maximum productivity and high standards of quality; controls food and payroll costs to achieve maximum profitability.
• May support completion of production sheets and other records as required.
• Assists in preparation of reports, costs menus, makes schedules, and performs administrative duties as assigned.
Coaching Performance & Development
• May support hiring activities and supervision of savory team when management team is not present
• Supports the development of partners through meaningful coaching conversations informed by observed performance
Culture & Effective Communication
• Set inspirational tone for partners by role modeling Starbucks Mission and Values along with the Princi vision
Summary of Experiences
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k, Dining Discounts