Required Years of Experience
Bitter Pops is now looking to hire a Dishwasher. Must have a passion for food and hospitality and everything craft. Must have a strong work ethic. Must be willing to work extended hours/ late nights/ and weekends.
We are looking for a dedicated, organized dishwasher who enjoys working as part of a team in a fast paced culinary environment. The Dishwasher’s duties include washing soiled pans and flatware in a high temp dish machine, restocking items, cleaning appliances and machines, empty and clean trash receptacles, and other duties, as needed such as mopping and assisting with cleaning areas in the entire restaurant.
To be successful as a Dishwasher, you should be a committed, communicative team player with excellent time management skills. You should be able to prioritize tasks in a busy setting and adhere to all food safety regulations and procedures.
- Wash glassware, pots, pans, silverware and plates, among other utensils/objects.
- Understand and know how to use a dish machine
- Know how to use a three compartment sink
- Know how to properly use and distinguish different cleaning chemicals
- Work at a fast and efficient pace
- Take direction from kitchen and shop managers
- Be able to deep clean above and below all surfaces
- Be able to organize efficiently
- Know how to handle sharp objects
- Have good time management skills
- Sweep and mop well
- Work well with other staff members
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
- complying with health and food safety standards, restocking items, cleaning.
- Ability to stand/walk a minimum of 8 hours or as needed.
- Must be able to exert well-paced and frequent mobility for periods of up to 8 hours or as needed.
- Be able to lift up to 30 pounds frequently.
- Will frequently reach, feel, bend, stoop, carry, finely manipulate and key in data.
- Work in both warm and cool environments
- High levels of noise from music, customer and employee traffic.
- Must be able to tolerate potential allergens: peanut products, egg, dairy, gluten, soy, seafood and shellfish.
Qualifications, Education and Behavior.
- Ability to work quickly while maintaining safety standards and procedures.
- Ability to properly handle a knife, confidently.
- Ability to work late evening hours.and weekends
- Ability to work consistent schedule.
If this sounds like you, we would love for you to come in and sit down to chat. Please email us at [email protected] to set up an interview.
Compensation: Hourly ($15.00)
Benefits & Perks: Potential Bonuses, Dining Discounts
100 Covers Per Night