Required Years of Experience
Fitler Club is a member-only lifestyle club for the leaders and influencers shaping the future of Philadelphia. Fitler Club houses a long list of luxury amenitites including dining, social spaces, hotel rooms, 25,000 sq. ft gym, lap pool, spa, co-working, and event spaces.
The Server will work for this new Luxury Club and interact one on one with members dining in the outlets. Service will include taking orders, providing beverage service including tableside wine service, utilizing club service standards, anticipate and monitoring guests’ needs and ensure satisfaction. This will also include preparing dining rooms and back of house for service, keeping all areas clean and immaculate. The server will maintain top level product knowledge, knowing all aspects of the menu and beverage offerings.
● Restaurant service at Fitler Club will require elevated service knowledge and skill, consistently following sequence of service utilizing proper procedures and standards
● Providing members exceptional service throughout all phases of their experience at the club while commanding full menu knowledge and preparation methods of both food and beverages, including specials and 86’d items
● Completion of all opening and closing side work responsibilities
● Knowledge of table, seat, station numbers, table set up
● Attending daily line-ups/pre-shift meetings
● Maintaining all equipment, tools, and supplies while following all procedures and policies set forth by the company, division, department and local health department, communicate any equipment problems with management
● Working as a team and effectively communicating with management, fellow servers, and support staff in order to fulfill and address any issues or needs requested by guests and or other team members
● Be knowledgeable for all activities and events onsite and in the city
● Always showing enthusiasm, being positive, humble, thankful and respectful to all guests and team members
● Minimum of Two(2) years’ experience as a server, including experience in high end restaurants, hotel or club environment
● Well versed and able to speak before large groups
● Extensive knowledge of Food, Spirits, Wine, Beer
● Must possess positive attitude, attention to detail, and ability to work under pressure as a team
● Must be self-motivated, polite and energetic
● Most work tasks are performed indoors, some outdoor will be required
● Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill tasks and physically able to lift and carry heavy trays and equipment as well as delicate china and glassware.
● Excellent customer service skills
● Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
The above is an abbreviation of the job duties for restaurant server, you may be tasked to perform other duties as assigned by management not limited to the described responsibilities.
Compensation: Hourly ($7.25) plus tips
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k, Dining Discounts, Wellness Program
Can Lift Up to 50 Lbs
Food Safety Knowledge
High Volume Service
Fine Dining Service
Other jobs you might be interested in
Private / Social Club
Part of Fitler Club
Fitler Club is a members-only lifestyle club for the leaders and influencers shaping the future of Philadelphia. Fitler Club houses a long list of luxury amenities including dining, social spaces, hotel rooms, a 25,000 sq. ft gym, a pool and spa, co-working, event spaces and more. Opening Q1 2019.