Required Years of Experience
Le Pain Quotidien will be having an Open Call for Shift Leaders/Managers
Date: Wednesday, April 14th
Time: 11:00AM - 2:00PM
Location: 81 Elm Street, New Canaan, CT 06840
*Please be sure you wear a mask upon your arrival.*
Applying to this role via Indeed will mark your RSVP for April 14th.
At Le Pain Quotidien, shift leads contribute to the store success by upholding our Steps of Service and assisting the Management Team in the overall operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts.
- Serves as a role model for Le Pain Quotidien’s 10 qualities; represents the image that is reflective of Le Pain Quotidien’s core values and effectively builds relationships with our guest*
- Executes store operation of the restaurant during scheduled shift; Organizes opening and closing duties as assigned.
- Ensures team morale and restaurant ambience is being upheld to Le Pain Quotidien’s high standards
- Provides quality beverages and food products consistently to all guests by adhering to LPQ recipe and presentation standards. Role models health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products
- Assists with new team member training by positively reinforcing performance and providing operational knowledge to new team member as needed during training shift
- Assists General Manager in driving sales by role-modelling and guiding the team to provide consistent execution and exemplary service to our guests during scheduled shift
- Assists in office administration duties including banking, Cash Handling policies and responsibilities, Loss Prevention audits, and office paperwork as assigned
- Confidently handles guests’ complaints, concerns and service issues with grace; focuses on finding solutions to protect the LPQ experience for our guests
- Completes Guest or Employee Injury & Incident reports as issues arise during scheduled shift
- Monitors restaurant equipment and ensures it is kept in good repair.
- During shift, guide team members in various workstations to ensure speed of service, cleanliness standards and operational are met
- Monitors food waste, inventory and assist in resolving food quality issues with the management team
- Maintains food cost during the shift; if issues arise, helps to troubleshoot the problem, and come up with a solution
- Assist with the execution of upcoming initiatives, marketing promotions, and local store marketing events during scheduled shift
- Follows operational excellence standards utilizing Le Pain Quotidien checklists
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of all areas of the restaurant by ensuring cleaning checklists are being followed during scheduled shift
- Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing changes in team member morale and performance and communicating them to the general manager
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
- One to two years related experience or training in a retail or restaurant environment
- Flexibility in schedule with the ability to work early mornings, weekends, and evenings
- Displays desired Le Pain Quotidien 10 qualities
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience)