Required Years of Experience
- General oversight and management of all areas of the restaurant and make final decisions on matters of importance to our guests
- Maintain professional restaurant image, including restaurant cleanliness, proper uniforms and appearance standards.
- Ensure positive guest experience in all areas. Respond to complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn a dissatisfied guest into a return guest.
- Manage shifts which includes (but not limited to): daily decision making, staff accountability, product quality, daily administrative duties and cleanliness.
- Responsible for restaurant wares.
- Assist with payroll, scheduling and other administrative duties with guidance from the general manager.
- Prepare schedules and ensure that the restaurant is staffed for all shifts.
When applying, please provide 3 professional references.
Compensation: Salary (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k, Commuter Benefits, Potential Bonuses, Dining Discounts, Wellness Program, Salary Range is $55,000 - $70,000
Ability To Lift 40+ Lbs
Profit & Loss Management
Classic Food / Wine Service
Classic Wine Service Knowledge
Other jobs you might be interested in
Upscale Casual, Wine Bar
Part of Frasca Hospitality Group
Frasca is the creation of Master Sommelier Bobby Stuckey and Chef Lachlan Mackinnon-Patterson. Their shared passion for Friuli-Venezia Giulian cuisine and fine wine is reflected in the exquisitely prepared fare and a comprehensive wine list boasting over 200 varieties. The seasoned and professional staff ensures a memorable evening with their meticulous attention to detail, expert wine pairing, and extensive knowledge of the menu. And the pastoral, elegant dining room evokes the gracious and friendly feeling of traditional Italian Frascas. Warm, welcoming, and unpretentious, Frasca is the perfect destination for impromptu gatherings, casual dinners, and special occasions.
Follow the career paths of Executive Chef, Lachlan Mackinnon-Patterson, and Master Sommelier, Bobby Stuckey: