Required Years of Experience
Our Wicker Park location is re-opening and looking for staff!
Authentic Japanese Ramen Bar
With a dedicated focus on ramen, executive chef Aki Urata is uncompromising in his pursuit to serve the best quality noodles and broth.
Serving People Happiness - To The World – Better Than Yesterday
Become a part of Kinka Family and Kinton Ramen! Originating in Toronto, our 30+ restaurant family’s primary mission is providing happiness not only to our guest but also to our staff. We hire and take great care of passionate, ambitious, and self-motivated people.
Who we’re looking for:
- Someone with a great attitude, enthusiasm, and passion for the hospitality industry and people.
- An individual who can adapt and succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Someone with a strong work ethic, communication, and organizational skills
- Someone who get along well with others and be a team player
- Safely and effectively transport food or beverages to tables
- Clean, reset tables and transport dirty dishes to dish area
- Take, organize and pack to-go orders
- Make drink orders
- Stock/restock appropriate areas of the bar with alcohol, glassware, ice and supplies
- Take customer orders and place orders into the cash system
- Multitasking calmly and effectively in a high volume, stressful environment.
- Stand and walk for an entire shift and move safely through all areas of the restaurant.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure the overall guest experience exceeds expectations and anticipate guests’ needs
- Greet guests with a warm, sincere smile
- Use tact and good judgement when dealing with guest challenges and respond to guest needs with patience and courtesy
- Understand and respond knowledgeably to questions about the restaurant and menu
- Understand and follow the food allergy procedure and special orders/restrictions
- Proficiency in the use and operation of all necessary tools and equipment, such as the POS system
- Other duties will be assigned as needed
- Customer service or kitchen experience in a food & beverage establishment
Compensation: Hourly ($15.00) plus tips
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dining Discounts
Other jobs you might be interested in
Restaurant Group, Casual Dining
Part of Kinka Family
Established in May 2012, KINTON RAMEN was one of the first authentic Japanese ramen bars in Toronto. Focusing deeply on the ramen in the kitchen, executive chef Aki Urata is uncompromising in his pursuit to serve the best quality noodles and broth. Our chefs prepare each and every topping, using only the freshest and highest quality ingredients. At KINTON RAMEN we invite our guests to experience a variety of exceptional ramen bowls, right down to the last drop.