Required Years of Experience
Position: Front of House Food Service Worker
Brand/Sector: BenchConnect, a sector of Compass Group North America
Job Type: Temporary/Gig
Location: Chicago, IL
Who We Are: BenchConnect is a division of the leading food and support services organization in North America, Compass Group. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. We strive for the highest quality results, while treating our associates, suppliers, and the local communities we engage in with respect. BENCH connects proven hospitality professionals with interim roles for special events, catering gigs, as well as on-demand day of opportunities within our own internal network of top-grade operations. We strive to match our operators with the strongest performance-ready team members available, while providing talented hospitality professionals the opportunity to come off the bench and work where they want, when they want!
Who You Are: Fun and enthusiastic gig seeker who has a love for customer service. We are looking for talented individuals that have prior experience working in a Porter position for a food service operation.
- Serves customers in an efficient and friendly manner following outlined steps of service.
- Resolves customer concerns and relays relevant information to supervisor.
- Interacts with co-workers to ensure compliance with company service standards, and inventory and cash control procedures.
- Assures compliance with all sanitation and safety requirements.
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned.
- If you'd like to set up a time to speak with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, visit the following link to schedule your virtual interview - - https://lnkd.in/gdeqXkf. We look forward to speaking with you!
- 1+ years of relevant food & beverage work experience
- Must be resident of Illinois
- Working smartphone and data plan (iPhone5 / Samsung5 or higher)
- 18 years or older
- Eligible to work in the US
- COVID Training and Personal Protective Equipment (such as gloves and masks) will be provided.
- Health screenings and temperature checks must be passed prior to each shift.
Compensation: Hourly ($15.00 - $24.00)
Other jobs you might be interested in
Food Service, Event Catering, Event, Corporate Catering
Part of BenchConnect
Bench connects proven hospitality professionals with interim roles for entry level culinary support, special events as well as for catering gigs within our Compass Group network of top-grade operators.
We strive to match our Compass Group operators with the strongest performance-ready team available while providing talented hospitality professionals the opportunity to come off the bench and work where they want when they want.
BENCH is backed by Compass Group, NAD, the country’s leading food and support services company. Our family of great companies builds experiences for all of our customers, including award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more.