Required Years of Experience
Le Jardinier - MIAMI seeks an enthusiastic and capable Server Assistant / Back Server to join our exceptional team.
This role is responsible for
- managing the guest’s overall dining experience by providing prompt, attentive table service.
- assisting the server in setting the stage for the experience a guest will have
- maintaining the cleanliness of the dining room and the server station during the service.
- supporting the service of delivery of menu items from the kitchen to the guests
- remaining in constant communication with service and kitchen team.
The ideal candidate has 1-2 years' of experience in fine dining restaurants, or establishments of similar caliber. You must be organized, motivating, and demonstrate excellent communication skills.
We foster a "Promote from Within" culture. Come work with us to advance yourself to the next steps in your hospitality career!
We seek individuals who pursue this career as a passion and a profession.
Bastion Hospitality LLC –is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Invest Hospitality, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience) plus tips
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Dining Discounts, Wellness Program
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of The Bastion Collection
Rooted in classic French technique, Chefs Alain Verzeroli has created a menu where plants play a prominent role: Local, seasonal fruits and vegetables, fresh herbs, and greens are complemented by wild and sustainable fish, meat, and poultry.
Le Jardinier's modern, light-filled space and lush outdoor dining area are meant to evoke a fun, tropical garden in the heart of The Miami Design District.