Click your avatar to access saved jobs and applications
· At least 1 year of experience working in chef driven restaurant or locally focused concept.
· Extensive knowledge of reservation systems and table management.
· Excellent people skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
· Ability to provide warm, professional & knowledgeable service. Must have a commitment to deliver a unique and memorable guest experience.
· A good understanding of Northern Californian produce.
· An understanding of wine, beers and spirits.
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience) plus tips
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k, Dining Discounts
Staff Management of up to 75
Staff Management of up to 20
Team Development and Training
Hospitality Management Degree
Food Safety Knowledge
Food Preparation Methods
Food and Beverage Pairing Knowledge
High Volume Service
Fine Dining Service
Chinese, New American
Fine Dining, Upscale Casual
Executive Chef/ Owner