Required Years of Experience
We are seeking an enthusiastic and capable Server Assistant to join our exceptional team of service leaders. This role works under the direction of the server to help create the guest’s overall dining experience by providing prompt, attentive table service.
• Assist the Server and will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the dining room and the server station during
• Support all aspects of the guests’ dining experience and will be in constant communication with service and kitchen team.
• Works with a strong attention to detail and follows the activities of their service team and manager to ensure a friendly
and casual dining experience.
• The ideal candidate has 1-3 years of experience in restaurants, or establishments of similar caliber.
• You must be organized, motivating, and demonstrate excellent communication skills.
• Food Handlers Safety Certificate Preferred
• Must be able to reach, bend, stoop, and stretch. Can frequently lift up to 30 pounds, as well as work in a standing
position for long periods of time (up to 10 hours).
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule. (including nights, weekends, and holidays)
• We seek individuals who pursue this career as a passion and a profession.
Bastion Hospitality LLC –is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Bastion Hospitality, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Employees must maintain the confidentiality of all company and customer information and must not discuss such matters outside of Bastion Hospitality, LLC. Tact and discretion must be used in all dealings with all customers and potential customers to maintain a positive image of Baston Hospitality, LLC.
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience) plus tips
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Commuter Benefits, Potential Bonuses, Dining Discounts, Pet Insurance, Family Meal
Basic Floor Service
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of The Bastion Collection
Michelin Star Chef Alain Verzeroli seeks individuals with strong work ethic and passion for hospitality to join his service team at Le Jardinier @ MFAH
Opening in May at MFAH’s new Kinder Building is Le Jardinier, a French restaurant with chef Alain Verzeroli leading the kitchen. Vezreroli comes to Houston after 20 years of working alongside vaunted chef Joel Robuchon at iconic restaurants like Arpege, and will oversee a menu of “vegetable-rich” dishes made with locally sourced organic produce and meats. The restaurant’s open-air patio will offer views of the museum’s sculpture garden.