Required Years of Experience
Bianca is hiring an experienced Sous Chef.
Bianca, founded by James Beard Award-winning Chef Tim Cushman and Advanced Sake Proessional Nancy Cushman, is a neighborhood restaurant focusing in woodfire cooking. Bianca is located at 47 Boylston St in The Street Mall in Chestnut Hill, MA. Bianca is open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner. We have a beautiful open kitchen showcasing a wood burning pizza oven and a wood burning grill. Our food is seasonal and inspired by California.
We are looking to add a passionate and motivated sous chef to join our management team. Ideal candidates will have previous managerial experience in medium to high volume restaurants.
Salary is based on experience. This is a great position for those looking to take the next step in their career and be a part of a dynamic restaurant group.
- Able to manage 20+ employees in a fast-paced environment, including scheduling and labor management
- Ordering and receiving, inventory management and cost control
- Proficiency with following recipes and the ability to enforce standards
- Able to work under pressure and lead with composure
- Patient and Humble, Team Player, Positive Attitude, Passionate about food
- Full availability and flexible schedule
- ServSafe Certificate
- Paid Vacation
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Dining Discounts at all Cushman Concepts restaurants
Cushman Concepts is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit a resume and cover letter explaining your interest in this position. Thank you, we look forward to hearing from you!
Compensation: Salary (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k, Potential Bonuses, Dining Discounts
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Cushman Concepts
Bianca means a clean slate, a virtual white plate primed for delicious expression and ready to transport you to far off places. Bianca is a family-friendly restaurant in Chestnut Hill, MA, that celebrates the ability to be influenced by our world travels, but is as comfortable as our own kitchens.