Required Years of Experience
- Efficiently managing the ways our guests engage with us (online ordering, phone calls, in-store shopping) while working independently and establishing priorities.
- Selling cheese, wine, charcuterie, and the rest of our treats to guests.
- Table service for patio and (eventually) dine-in guests.
- Preparing and packing orders for cheese, charcuterie, wine, made-to-order food, and other grocery items.
- Building daily cheese boards, working with guests on custom boards, maintaining the cheese case, and using the meat slicer.
- Packing out housemade and bulk items to maintain par levels.
- Proficiency in wine or cheese is awesome but not required if you've got the hustle and inclination to learn.
- An empathetic, kind, respectful approach to customer service and coworker interactions is an absolute must.
- Things are apt to change based on shifts in external circumstances. Flexibility and enthusiasm for new ideas and initiatives is crucial.
Compensation: Hourly ($10.00) plus tips
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, Dining Discounts, Ongoing training and education opportunities
Other jobs you might be interested in
All Together Now is a funky bottle shop, all-day eatery and market in Chicago’s West Town neighborhood that's about good people sharing good food. The bright herbaceous menu spotlights produce from Upper Midwest farms and Underground Meats' smoked and cured meats, alongside a thoughtful selection of provisions: natural wine, tasty easy beer, small-producer cheese, artisan charcuterie and multi-roaster coffee.