Required Years of Experience
Cured is seeking a dedicated individual that desires to be a part of a dynamic service team. Must be capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing responsibilities, and share our passion for genuine hospitality, authentic guest relations, and all things food and beverage.
Career progression, professional development.
Requirements and Skills
- Texas TABC permit
- Texas Food Handlers Certification
- 1 year of service experience in a system based, full service, high volume restaurant
- Extensive food and beverage knowledge
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds
- Bartending experience is a plus
- Must commit to a weekly schedule from Tuesday- Saturday
- Must have a pleasant attitude and willing to assist the team
If you are able to meet the skills and requirements, please respond with your resume and cover letter detailing why you would be a great addition to our team.
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, enrollment after 12 months of full-time hours
Classic Food / Wine Service
Classic Wine Service Knowledge
Experience in a High Volume Environment
Food / Beverage Pairing
Food Safety Knowledge
Other jobs you might be interested in
Chef Steve McHugh's Cured Restaurant makes use of the purest regional ingredients, paired with organic methods and is built on a foundation of lovingly hand-crafted Cured foods from charcuterie to pickles.
James Beard Best Chef: Southwest Finalist 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.
James Beard Foundation Smart Catch Leader 2019.
Good Food 100 Restaurants 2018, 2019.