Required Years of Experience
Cobble & Co. is seeking Line Cooks. If you are passionate about cooking and want to be part of a great team with amazing potential for growth, this is your perfect opportunity to take your career to the next level!
Responsibilities (these are not all-inclusive):
- Demonstrate and promote the Cobble & Co. culture, always positively representing the Company.
- Embrace teamwork within the restaurant, creating a positive work environment.
- Properly execute all recipes.
- Execute food production and plating, according to stated spec and timing.
- Maintain a clean, clutter free and organized station at all times.
- Culinary degree preferred, with 1 year of fine dining work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have strong sense of urgency.
- Must be a team player and have strong communication skills.
- FULL AVAILABILITY- Willing to work a flexible schedule and holidays.
- Ability to multi-task
- A strong sense of urgency
- A team player with strong communication skills
- A desire for growth
- A rigorous attention to details
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and holidays
Please send resume, tell us why you are the right candidate for the job. We look forward to meeting you!
Advanced Knife Handling
Food Handlers Certificate
Food Safety Knowledge
General knife handling
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience)