Required Years of Experience
GREETER POSITION AT LOUIE LOUIE
What makes Louie Louie special and a great place to work?!
Cuz’ we give a damn!
We are part of Fearless Restaurant Group; a multi-concept group of 10 independent restaurants based in Philadelphia, PA and Long Beach Island, NJ. As a company, we are defined by our talent, teamwork, resources, opportunity and a workplace built on loyalty and respect. We're a creative, ambitious business with an aggressive growth strategy and require like-minded leaders to join us as we move forward.
A Louie Louie Host will be an expert at welcoming our guests into our home with warmth, enthusiasm, and grace in this fast-paced, multi-faceted, neighborhood cafe. This candidate will have a desire to continue to learn and grow within our organization.
• Be happy and constantly smiling!
• Welcome our guests with a friendly demeanor into our home
• Understand table numbers, seat positions, and flow of service
• Be graceful in answering telephones, confirming reservations, and showing guests to tables
• Strong communication and listening skills to effectively deliver accurate messaging to both guests and teammates
• Have a desire to build knowledge of classic cookery, wine, beer, and cocktails
• Maintain accurate knowledge on hours of operation, relevant service and facility information
• Derive pleasure from providing genuine hospitality
• Hourly rate $10-13/hour with great room for ADVANCEMENT!
• Medical/dental insurance for full-time employees
• Employee Dining Benefit Program at all 8 Fearless Restaurant locations
• Opportunities for career growth with other Fearless Restaurants
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience)
Other jobs you might be interested in
Bar / Lounge, Upscale Casual
Part of Fearless Restaurants
Part of Fearless Restaurants, a new restaurant opening spring of 2018, located at the Inn of Penn in the heart of University City. Designer ROHE creative of Harp + Crown, Bud + Marilyns, White Dog Café's Parlor Bar is designing the concept.
Louie is an American bistro with French influence! It will be an indoor/outdoor upscale casual venue. Our FOH team will wear jeans and t-shirts!
Our interviews/training will take place at our sister restaurant White Dog Café 2 blocks away.