Required Years of Experience
You will have the opportunity to work with top quality ingredients and learn new techniques.
This role will have the opportunity to work with the teams for Le Jardinier, L'ATELIER de Joel Robuchon, and Frohzen.
• 1-3 years of professional pastry experience preferred.
• High School Diploma, or equivalent level of education, preferred. (Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure)
• A Culinary Degree is preferred.
• Food Handlers Safety Certificate Preferred
• Ability to read, speak and interpret documents in clear English.
Bastion Hospitality LLC –is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Bastion Hospitality, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Potential Bonuses, Dining Discounts, Wellness Program
Part of INVEST HOSPITALITY
Rooted in classic French technique, Chefs Alain Verzeroli has created a menu where plants play a prominent role: Local, seasonal fruits and vegetables, fresh herbs, and greens are complemented by wild and sustainable fish, meat, and poultry.
Le Jardinier's modern, light-filled space and lush outdoor dining area are meant to evoke a fun, tropical garden in the heart of The Miami Design District.