It's not just our music that’s turned up to 11, but our career opportunities too!
Ready for a career that’s full of flavor? Prepare yourself for Taco Bamba!
Chef Victor Albisu has more than a decade of experience in fine dining and upscale French, American and Latin American restaurants. He combines his culinary education with his Latin American heritage & his love of rock and roll music to bring a unique style of cuisine to Taco Bamba.
At Taco Bamba, we’re more than just tacos. We believe that individuality, hard work, integrity, and respect are qualities to be coveted. Becoming part of the Taco Bamba family doesn’t just grant you a job – it empowers you with skills and a reputation that will last a lifetime. We offer competitive pay, a flexible work schedule, and the opportunity to advance to other areas of our growing Taco Empire. More importantly, it’s a fun place to work!
We’re always looking for hard-working and unique individuals to accompany us on our mission of serving food with attitude.
KITCHEN MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION:
Position Summary: Leads the successful day-to-day operations of the restaurant from a culinary standpoint. Trains, develops, and supports kitchen team members, provides exceptional customer service, ensures food quality and safety, and maintains budgets set by the Director of Operations.
- Leading the restaurant team in successful day-to-day operations
- Ensure that all menu items are made according to recipe and presented to our quality standards
- Maintaining a clean restaurant with excellent quality food and customer service
- Successfully communicating company changes/focus to the team
- Ensure the restaurant operates efficiently and effectively within the Company’s fiscal and operational guidelines.
- Ensure all safety and security systems and procedures are followed to ensure safety of employees and guests.
- Support and implement Company local store marketing programs (Guest Taquero/Charity Taco program)
- Responsible for the physical maintenance of the kitchen.
- Utilize food production and inventory tools
- Maintain a working knowledge of all recipes, products and production procedures.
- Ensure established standards of food safety and sanitation are maintained.
- Respond to guest comments and criticism in a constructive and positive manner.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Responsible to maintain labor efficiency ratios to ensure guest service and cost effectiveness.
- Close the restaurant and be active in the restaurant closing SOP's.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with all restaurant personnel
- Ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and employees
- Food Safety knowledge
- Food production standards
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good math skill
- Good training and coaching skills
- Must have a valid drivers license & dependable transportation
- Possess a current Food Safety Manager Certificate
- Basic Computer skills
Compensation: Salary (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Potential Bonuses, Dining Discounts
Advanced Knife Handling
Enforcement Of Safety / Sanitation Standards
Food Cost Optimization
Food Handlers Certificate
Food Safety Knowledge