Bayberry Garden, opening spring 2021, is looking for a team member to lead our pastry department. You are well versed in daily bread production, plated desserts, pastries, ice creams and sorbets, as well as other savory and sweet pastry culinary components. You should excel at completing work you can be proud of, in a timely manner, while being respectful of others time, space, energy, lifestyle, hygiene and humanity.
The ideal candidate must:
- have a minimum of 1 year of pastry experience, with a preference for some management and/or other kitchen experience.
- the ability to leave their ego at the door and thoughtfully collaborate with both superiors and subordinates.
- have a strong desire to learn and grow with a supportive and ambitious restaurant family.
Bonus points for:
- being certified as a Food Safety Manager in RI.
- awesome playlist building skills.
Bayberry Beer Hall is opening “big sister” restaurant, Bayberry Garden! Located in Providence’s Innovation District, Bayberry Garden will be a casual-fine dining experience with ample outdoor seating, a locally-driven menu, and an international beverage program of thoughtfully crafted beers, wines, and cocktails.
This position requires a certain level of physical activity. Applicants should be able to stand/walk for 9+ hours, safely maneuver around restaurant equipment, and lift and carry moderate sized and/or heavy objects.
Compensation: Salary (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Dining Discounts
Pastry Menu Development
Pastry Program Management
Bakery / Patisserie, Casual Dining, Bar / Lounge, Wine Bar, Gastro Pub, Restaurant Group, Upscale Casual, Fine Dining
Part of Bayberry Group
Bayberry Garden, located in Providence’s Innovation District, is a casual-fine dining experience with ample outdoor seating, a locally-driven menu, and, international beverage program of thoughtfully crafted beers, wines, and cocktails.