BARTENDER POSITION AT ROSALIE
*ROSALIE IS A BRAND NEW RESTAURANT OPENING AUGUST 26th, 2020. We will start training AUGUST 17th, 2020. *
Why work at Fearless Restaurants?
Because we give a DAMN!
What make Rosalie a special place to work?
Cuz’ we take the food seriously, but NOT ourselves.
Become part of Fearless Restaurant Group; a multi-concept group of 10 independent restaurants based in Philadelphia, PA and Long Beach Island, NJ. As a company, we are defined by our talent, teamwork, resources, opportunity and a workplace built on loyalty and respect. We're a creative, ambitious business with an aggressive growth strategy and require like-minded leaders to join us as we move forward.
Opening August 2020, Rosalie will be located in the historic Wayne Hotel. Rosalie will feature regional italian cuisine created by Executive Chef Merick, who came to Fearless from James Beard Award winning restaurant Frasca Food and Wine in Boulder, Colorado. To be a part of a restaurant opening is an incredibly exhilarating, fun, but also demanding experience. You have to be willing to learn a lot, stay positive, and be flexible.
At Rosalie our bartenders will be an expert at welcoming our guests into our home with warmth, enthusiasm, and grace in this fast-paced, multi-faceted, casual fine dining restaurant and lounge. This candidate will have a desire to continue to learn and grow within our organization.
The ideal bartender candidate is positive, a big personality, responsible, hands-on and a team player that has strong communication skills and can handle multiple tasks in a friendly manner with grace and composure.
- Be happy and constantly smiling!
- To make regulars at your bar!
- Welcome our guests with a friendly demeanor into our home
- Demonstrate competency in all steps of service
- Have a desire to build knowledge of classic Italian cookery, wine, beer, and cocktails
- Maintain accurate knowledge on all menu items and beverage program
- Derive pleasure from providing genuine hospitality
- Demonstrate proper professional decorum
- Have a professional knowledge base of classic and creative cocktails
- Can interpret guest’s desires and bring them to life in liquid form
- Menu and beverage knowledge is kept current as menus evolve
- Average $100-150 lunch shift, $175-250 dinner shift
- Basic medical/dental insurance for full-time employees
- Philadelphia Sports Club Gym perk program, discounted gym rates
- Employee Dining Benefit Program at all 10 Fearless Restaurant locations
- Opportunities for career growth with Rosalie and other Fearless Restaurants
*All tips are put on your check, you leave with any cash tips. You receive a paycheck every two weeks.
Essential Job Functions
Able to lift 30 lbs
Able to unpack wine, liquor packages and put in the storage rooms
Able to organize the wine, liquor rooms
Able to stand in/organize the beer walk in at 43*F
Able to lift an empty keg and put it outside of the building
Able to carry trays with beverages on them
Able to talk eloquently to guests
Able to clear tables during guest experience and after guest leaves
Able to answer questions about the menu including allergy protocol
Able to process and prepare payment
Able to prepare their tables prior to service
Able to maintain their tables throughout service
Able to walk up and down stairs
Able to restock all items in the wait station area
Able to fulfill guests requests for items
Able to put each dish at the correct seats
Able to lift bus tubs and put bus tubs in dish machine area
Able to take lift trash and bring trash to dumpsters
Compensation: Hourly (100-250/shift)
Benefits & Perks: 401K with Vanguard, Basic medical/dental essential plan, Dining benefits at all 10 Fearless Restaurants
Other jobs you might be interested in
Bar / Lounge, Restaurant Group, Upscale Casual
Part of Fearless Restaurants
Rosalie is the newest addition to Fearless Restaurants. Rosalie is a regional Italian restaurant located in the Wayne Hotel in the heart of Wayne, PA. Rosalie will be opening late spring.
Chef Merick Devine, former Chef de Cuisine at James Beard award-winning Frasca Food & Wine will lead the helm of the kitchen.
Rosalie will also have a 40 seat cocktail lounge in the entry of the Wayne Hotel allowing it to be the perfect place for Happy Hour, evening cocktails and a fun place for gatherings in a casual yet sophisticated setting.